Dad and Tyson
cammie and ali
christmas for us is always so fun and we are always so spoiled... this year was different in a fun good way,except for the spoiled part- we were still spoiled!... they kids all opened their presents and then we sent them in a nother room to watch a movie... then my parents brought in 9 presents and put them in the middle of the room. and we each drew a number. the 1st person picks a present and the second person can take what the 1st person opened or pick another one... it was lots of fun-especially when cammie opened something she was REALLY excited about and fell over and biffed it trying to hide it so no one would take it... i think it was $100 dollor american express card... ha ha it was soooo funny. we played 3 rounds of different presents and everyone was pretty nice not to take what someone really liked. then we all go a big present at the end. I got a tredmill! I LOVE IT!!!!
opening presents.
steven and tiffany... after getting no sleep christmas eve... they say my guest bed sucks haha.
this is the quilt i made for my mom. it's a puff quilt... never again will i make one, my hand hurt for a month when i was finished.
i was soooo sick in this picture. christmas at my parents
the girls with their princess activity boards
Landen opening his presents
dakota decorating the tree
sicely
christmas tree time
I Do Now
1 week ago



1 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Christmas besides being horribly sick, I am sorry! I love seeing pictures of your parents and family. I have such great memories of them!
Post a Comment