the kids and i went to mom and dads for the week, we had sooo much fun- the kids hate to come home. We did so many fun things. The kids swam a couple of times, us adults wern't crazy enough to swim in the freezing water. We went on a beautyful walk and saw some tiny baby ducks at the pond. Of course we did craft night :) it wouldnt be a visit without a craft night. I made really cute vinall boards for my bathroom that say Quiet, Peace and Rest. They turned out way cute thanks to every one that helped me! one night We chilled with Joey and family, we went to fry's and got super deals on food! We went and had lunch with dad and tiffy one day that was fun, we also went to some of mom and dads property and the girls helped pick oranges and grapefruit- they had so much fun doing that, they loaded up a huge laundry basket and told nana - no, thats not enough- she convinced them it was! We went to the park one day to fly kites, the kids had fun for about 5 minutes and then wanted to play on the slides, so mom took the oppertunity to be a kid again and flew her kite for a looooong time! it was sooo cute. ( i'll post those pictures later) We also had lunch with grandma and grandad, always fun to visit with them. Mom got spoiled with a nice pedicure and Steve enjoyed his much needed manicure :) guess what papa got..... yep you were right scrachies on the back and shoulder rubs.. and i cant for get shopping - i have to go shopping everytime i'm down there. i am so sick of walmart. All the others stores are like chocolate to me!!! and i cant stay away. Tiffy and i had so much fun trying on fun and some bizare clothes. We also got to go to my nephew Kostens birthday party. I am so glad we were able to stay for part of it. It was so nice to have a break from the normal daily routine. Sicely and I even got the flu half way thru the week and mom took such good care of us. THANKS MOM - YOUR THE BEST! thanks for all the meals... SOOOO GOOD and just sitting and visiting is my favorite!! I wish we could come down more!! Love you all
Jane 23
5 months ago



3 comments:
It sounds like a BLAST!!! Wish I could have been there...I SO need a girls night!
It's always so much fun when you're down! And yea, its definately not stop goin for you huh! wow! but so much fun. and I love how Kosten was fillin in for Briggs on lovin the baby! (baby landen baby landen baby landen)! haha. So cute. In fact today Crew said.."mom, i think sicely and dakota are gonna come over tomorrow." Already missin you guys!
Ha! You thought I'd never remember my password didn't you!! We DID have so much fun didn't we! Looking forward to next time! Your blog is so fun to read even if I was there! hahaha! Fun Fun pics!
Post a Comment