Hey everyone (especially cammie) who MADE me start blogging and now i'm going to be addictied! I can't believe there was a point in my life where I had nothing to do, and wished I had things I had to do so i wouldn't be bored. WHAT WAS I THINKING! Now I have 2 kids Sicely Is 4 And Dakota Is 3, I am Pregnant with my third and got called in to Young womens As beehive adviser 2 months ago, and got put in charge of Certification for Girls Camp (Which Is Tomorrow!) Trying to keep up with cleaning, work, kids, husband, resting ( because of pregnency of corse :) Church Callings, Visiting Teaching ETC........
I am definetly not bored anymore!!!!
Anyways So (cammie) I will get on top of this blogging thing as soon as camp is over! I miss you guys sooooo much, and hope all is going well. loves!!!
I Do Now
1 week ago



2 comments:
I love your new blog...hopefully things will slow down after camp! Love and miss you tons!
Post a Comment