CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

birthday girl


i cant believe that i am 26! i feel like i should still be 17. i remember when i was young and my uncle was 29 i thought he was sooo old..... now i'm creeping up on being old in the eyes of the youngens!!! scary.

4 comments:

randa_joy said...

Happy B-day old lady! (I'm almost 27). Yikes! Where are the pictures of your new babe???

Angie said...

Amber - if YOU are old, what does that make ME?!! haha. I love your new blog look. Mom

Laura and Jimmy said...

Hi Amber! I'm so glad you're blogging. This is a fun way to keep track of people. Happy birthday!!! Your family looks great and congratulations on a new baby!! :o)

jklaproth said...

so chicka...when you gonna update us some pics! i wanna see how big baby landen is getting!